1. Select your sequence type and enter your sequence
2. Select the codon usage table from the organism drop down menu
3. Choose the number of results you wish to generate and click ‘Optimize’
4. Select your optimized sequence from the list. Please note: The least complex gene will be ranked as the first result
5. The Manual Optimization page allows you to modify the codons selected
6. Click ‘Order Gene’ when finished to place your order
More information can be found here
gBlocks Gene Fragments
DNA bases (A,C,G,T) may be entered. Numbers and spaces in the sequence will be ignored. The first base in the submitted sequence is the start of the reading frame. Add or remove 1 or 2 bases to change the reading frame.
# of Bases: 0
...Please choose items to add or delete...